Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! HUGE amounts of appreciation from me to YOU! The Chris Davis blog will be an "interesting" assortment of features... everything from personal growth principles and practices to just plain silliness! (All shot with some really lousy video work :-) Feel free to check back often as we are constantly adding new material.
Photo: Getty Images
If you're one of those people who buys clothes to wear ONCE and then returns it... you're a terrible person!!! :-) And you probably also know a LOT of this list... not that they are all clothing!
Ten retailers who will give refunds on anything, for any reason:
1. Anthropologie. They say they guarantee everything they sell
2. Athleta. It's a workout apparel store, owned by Gap. They take
everything back, for any reason.
3. Costco. You have to return electronics within 90 days. But
everything else is unrestricted.
4. CVS. They even take back OPENED beauty products.
5. Eddie Bauer. They give a full refund on everything if you're not
6. Kohl's. They give refunds even when you don't have a RECEIPT.
7. Land's End. Full refunds, no time limit.
8. L.L. Bean. You can return stuff you bought online, without getting
approval from customer service ahead of time.
9. Nordstrom. They say they have no return policy . . . they ALWAYS work with the customer.
10. Trader Joe's. They give full refunds with no questions asked.
*Have any other stores you can add?