Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! HUGE amounts of appreciation from me to YOU! The Chris Davis blog will be an "interesting" assortment of features... everything from personal growth principles and practices to just plain silliness! (All shot with some really lousy video work :-) Feel free to check back often as we are constantly adding new material.
OK ready or not here we GO....
If you're hoping to find a fling this summer, here are five tips to help make it happen. They're are kind of obvious, buuuut if they work . . . who cares?
1. Go Outside. It sounds obvious, but that's where you're going to meet people. So accept every invitation that comes your way: Beach parties, barbecues, weddings . . . anywhere you know a lot of people will be.
2. Dress Sexier. Ladies, flaunting what you've got is more acceptable now that it's summer. So if you've got a sexy bikini or a flirty summer dress, this is the perfect time to bust it out.
3. Go out in Smaller Groups. Head out on your own, or with one or two friends. It's a lot less intimidating for someone to approach you when you're not surrounded by 15 of your friends.
4. Try a New Place. Instead of heading to your favorite hangouts, hit up a place you've never been to, like a rooftop bar or a random outdoor concert.
5. Don't Take Things Too Seriously. Even if you're looking for something long-term, summer flings are usually just that . . . flings. Sure, some of them do turn into something more . . . but the point is to just enjoy it while it lasts.
*Any to add?