Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
The Sales Assistant’s primary responsibility for this job is to assist the account executive in developing proposals in response to requests for proposals.
- Acting as an assistant to the Account Executives to maintain proper execution of client buys
- Submit creative approval and client requests.
- Provide support to clients by providing specs, install information and other paperwork to ensure seamless execution of client buys
- Communicate effectively and clearly with clients
- Assist Account Executives by gathering lead information and working to produce proposals that incorporate and encompass the needs and visions of specific clients.
- Draft client contracts
- Works on highly time sensitive projects, adhering to deadlines
- Manages multiple project requests simultaneously with quick turnaround time
- Prepare proposals for account executives, which may include rates, descriptions, locations and photos
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to operate independently and exercise judgment.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with General Manager
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
- Must have the ability to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely.
- Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.).
- Must have ability to learn and use company and customer system(s).
- Ability to interpret a variety of situations and instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Previous administrative experience a plus.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
TAMPA, Florida, United States