1. ZipList. You create a master checklist for the stuff you buy
regularly, and it searches for relevant coupons. It also sorts them by
aisle, for certain participating stores.
2. Weekly Ads & Sales. This gives you virtual copies of the
regular store circulars, and also notifies you when stores are having
sales. But you can only get it for the iPhone.
3. Grocery iQ. This one looks at the items on your grocery list, and finds coupons you can use.
4. SavingStar. This one registers your frequent shopper cards and
sends you special deals, based on what you've bought in the past. Some deals let you buy the required items over multiple trips, and save big money at the end.
5. CellFire. It sends coupons directly to your frequent buyer cards,
and then sends reminders to your phone whenever you walk into the
store. You can get it for the Droid, iPhone, AND Blackberry.
6. Ibotta. It gives you cash rebates for watching videos and taking
surveys. After you buy stuff, you scan your receipt, and they send
money back. Usually only a quarter or two, but it adds up.